Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will continue to use curb side appointments for your safety and our staff's safety until further notice.
Specific Protocol for Curb Side Drop Off and Pick Up:
- Upon making an appointment we will take a history over the phone to clarify your pet’s problem and the services requested or due.
- Upon Arrival at the Hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call us at 231-941-7241.
- After receiving your call, we will check you in as soon as possible and then bring your pet into the hospital to complete an Exam and perform any requested services.
- A doctor or technician will call you to discuss our exam findings, suggested lab tests, or a treatment plan to get your approval.
- If you are at the Hospital to pick up food, medication or a hospitalized pet, please remain in your vehicle and call the front desk at 231-941-7241. We will deliver your medication or pet to you outside the hospital.
- We can take payment over the phone for any product or service and will provide a receipt if requested when we make delivery to your vehicle
- Please, if you are not feeling well or may be at risk for exposure to the Coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital or to pick up medication or consider postponing your visit altogether.