Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are limiting our hours temporarily from 8am-2pm, Monday through Friday until further notice. For questions or emergencies outside these hours, please call our local animal Emergency Hospital at 231-922-0911.
Specific Protocol for Curb Side Drop Off and Pick Up:
- Upon making an appointment we will take a history over the phone to clarify your pet’s problem and the services requested or due.
- Upon Arrival at the Hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call us at 231-941-7241.
- After receiving your call we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the Hospital, then bring your pet into the hospital to complete an Exam and perform any requested services.
- If you do not wish to wait in our parking lot, let us know at check in and we can arrange a pick up time later in the day.
- A doctor or technician will call you to discuss our Exam findings, suggested lab tests or a treatment plan to get your approval.
- If you believe you need to be inside the facility, please discuss that request prior to your arrival with the hospital manager or attending veterinarian so special arrangements can be made.
- If you are at the Hospital to pick up food, medication or a hospitalized pet, please remain in your vehicle and call the front desk at 231-941-7241. We will deliver your medication or pet to you outside the hospital.
- We can take payment over the phone for any product or service and will provide a receipt if requested when we make delivery to your vehicle
- Please, if you are not feeling well or may be at risk for exposure to the Coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital or to pick up medication or consider postponing your visit altogether.